Hello everyone,
We start another week of waiting... We are officially in our 'waiting period' so the call could conceibeably come at any moment. I talked to our social worker last week at CHSFS and she feels very confident that we will make it through before the courts close this summer, meaning we will get our referral prior to June 15th. We are cautiously optimisitc that it will come well before then... :)
Spring is upon us, meaning mowing lawns, getting the flower beds and gardens ready and thinking about getting the boat and camper ready to go - about a month until we are on the water again! Should be a busy month ahead of us leading into Summer.
Well, not much more to report today- we hope to have much more exciting news to come shortly....
Best,
David
David


























1 comments:
Well sir - We are all on pins and needles (though I know not even close to how excited you guys are)I just wanted to make sure to wish Theresa a very happy Mother\'s Day, and I hope with all my heart that your referral is just around the corner. ~Sarah
Post a Comment