Wednesday, October 24

oh boy!

Maya spent 2 hours yesterday at daycare.  When I picked her up, I was told that she played well but would not eat.  Instead she screamed and finally passed out.  This is not something a mother wants to hear.  We decided it would be best if we bring one of her sippy cups from home (remember she doesn't take bottles).  Well last night I had some friends over for girl's night and one of my friends tried to feed her to help me out.  Maya refused, screamed, and cried until I took over.  Maya was hungry but just wouldn't take any food from anyone but me.  I am over the moon that Maya is attached to her mom but she is going to have to take food from someone other than me.  It makes me nervous about Monday when Maya will start daycare full-time.  Luckily, Dave will be back and one of us can leave work early if needed.  I am going to assume it will all be fine...