Another packed weekend. Two weekends in a row have been very busy. This past weekend we were in Minot, ND for a family wedding. What an interesting drive it was on Friday. On our way, we stopped for some good old Pizza Hut pizza which we haven't had in years. Outside of Bismarck and our last leg of the trip, Maya has a major blow-out in the car. Let's just say, it was everywhere! Good thing it happened right by a small town that had a decent Cenex station. Dave and I were both in the men's room trying to clean our little girl. We finally made it to my mom's around 11:30 pm on Friday. What a long drive and night!
On Saturday morning, Dave and Maya met Dave's sister and family at the zoo. I decided to spend some time with my mom (okay, I went shopping). I guess Maya had a great time.
Later on Saturday, we attended the wedding. It is so sad that no one cares about Dave or I and only wants to see Maya. Well Maya was with my mom but we did bring her to the social hour/dinner part of the reception. Maya did great and Dave's family has really accepted her which means so much to us.
Uncle Gary and Maya
The cousins
Dave shows off his great smile - NOT!
On Sunday, Dave got to spend his first Father's Day in the car. It was a long drive home as we stopped to visit with my Grandmother and then at my sister's. How can we not stop when we are driving through? Well we made it home safe and sound. It was a busy weekend but a fun one. Hopefully this weekend will be all about relaxation as we need it!

























