Saturday, November 15

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Betty who is a friend we met through adoption.  We just love Betty so check out her blog.  Apparently I am to list 6 of my quirks so here it goes.

  1. I love shopping for Maya.  I have a hard time walking out of a store without buying something for her.  Even though I try, I still end up getting something.
  2. When I start something, I have to finish it like my digital photo books.  Once I begin the book, I have to finish immediately no matter what.  I have a hard time walking away.
  3. Watching my favorite shows on television - I love to sit down on the couch and watch my favorite shows that I have recorded at the end of the day.  I seem to unwind better if I watch a little television.
  4. I hate to lose anything.  It drives me crazy when something is lost.  I immediate start searching everywhere for whatever is lost.  I have a sick feeling in my tummy when something is lost.
  5. I love my daughter.  I can't seem to stop talking about her.  She amazes me each day.
  6. I loathe laundry.  It seems like the never ending chore.  Once all the laundry is wash, folded, and put away the process starts over again.

Now it is time to tag two other people.  I tag Suzi and Kerry.

Rules: six quirks, no tag back, link to the person who tagged you, and leave them a comment to let them know you've tagged them. 

1 comments:

Suzi said...

So I told you I was addicted! I saw you posted on Theresa L.\'s blog that you guys are going to be starting soon with BFAS!! So happy for you! We might still be switching, only time will tell right now! Just wanted to say I was exited for you!