Thursday, September 17

I'm a big girl because...

  • I wear big girl under pants.
  • I take off and put on my own clothes - who cares if they are inside out or backwards.
  • I can let the puppies in and out even when mommy and daddy don't want me to.
  • I can ride my big girl bike (with training wheels) anywhere and everywhere.
  • I can watch my shows over and over again as I know how to hit "play" on the DVR - mommy and daddy especially like this one :)

      IMG_7479
      IMG_7503

    1. 5 comments:

      Neameyer said...

      Looks like you may have a model on your hands!

      Ronnie and Suzi said...

      LOL!! Love this! She's growin' up!! :)

      Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

      Do you attend the Olivet Lutheran Church that is sponsoring Kolfe?

      I'm seeking someone out that attends to send me information about Kolfe.

      J Studio

      Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

      Here's my email....

      jqphotog@yahoo.com

      J

      Mom to many said...

      How beautiful she is, and getting so big!