Many of you may be wondering why we decided to take our blog private. I don't think it will surprise you when I say it is to protect our girls and our family. Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the world who disagree with adoption in general. There are others who may be okay with adoption as long as you adopt your own skin color and/or race. I may not agree with these people but they have a right to their opinion. It is just too fortunate they feel they have to lash out on those families who disagree with them on sites such as Facebook and blogs.
Thankfully we haven't been attacked and we want to keep it that way. Our girls are too precious and don't deserve to be treated unfairly. We want to protect them anyway we can at least while we can. Make sense?
For now, our blog will stay private. Sorry for having to do this as I know it is more difficult to log on and to remember to check the blog. I hope you can all understand.
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago

























