Thursday, October 16

African Restaurant to open in Fargo!

How  exciting, the local Somali store in town will be opening up a restaurant in the next week or so. They will be serving both sandwiches and ethnic food. We are excited as this store is where we get our Injera and some Ethiopian spices. We will provide a food review once it is open!

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Yay!! I didn\'t realize that. Now we won\'t have to travel all the way back home to get some good food! Can\'t wait to hear your review!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I would love to know more about the restaraunt coming in Fargo. We live in Bismarck and are waiting to bring our baby home from Ethiopia. We recieved referral on June 25 and are waiting for our court date in Nov.
Nice to "meet" you.  You have a beautiful family!!

Unknown said...

SORRY I forgot to leave my name On my comment. My name is Michelle and my husband is Mike.

David said...

We are excited as well!  Once we have tried it, we will post our review.  Can\'t wait!