Sunday, October 19

Pumpkin Patch

Today we were invited out to the pumpkin patch north of town.  Maya had so much fun!  She got to go on a barrel train ride, go through the hay maze, and pick out a pumpkin!  Maya did really well despite being woken up from her nap to go.  This was the first time either of us has been to a pumpkin patch.  I have to admit it is pretty fun (especially the giant Connect Four game).  The owners did a great job having many different activities for all age groups.  I have a feeling we will go back year after year as long as the weather cooperates.  Today we had a wonderful fall day.  Thanks Nicole and Betty for organizing!

IMG_3920
IMG_3926
IMG_3932
IMG_3937
IMG_3954
IMG_3973
IMG_3987
IMG_3985
Maya picked out both pumpkins!
IMG_4009
IMG_3997
Kim and I played Connect Four - LOVE that game!
IMG_4011
Nicole and Betty