Wednesday, April 15

Another hair post

On Sunday we asked Maya if she would like to play outside or get her hair done.  What did she  pick?  Her hair!  Maya watched 2 Mickey Mouse shows and 1/2 a Winnie the Pooh show while I worked on her hair.  I wanted to try something new and try using beads.  Well...I did something new but decided against the beads as it would have double the time and I thought an hour was long enough.  It turned out cute but it isn't holding as well.  I think I need to do each braid smaller and tighter.  I guess I need to keep practicing.
IMG_6011
IMG_6012
IMG_6008

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I have learned with braids that smaller always lasts longer...but they sure are a pain to put in.
BTW I think they look great!!

Jen said...

So cute!!!! What hair products do you use? We have a referral for 2 year old girl...so I am in the learning phase

Mom to many said...

Oh - I think it is so cute. I am ready to start practicing, but my one year old is not too into the hair thing at all!