Sunday, July 19

Must come to an end :(

Maya got her hair professionally braided a little over a week ago in a beautiful new style - my inspiration was a little girl from the EKC Mehaber event in June. I was that mom who asked another mom if I could take a picture of her kid's hair. Here is my inspiration:
IMG_6638
Well I needed a week off from Maya's hair and therefore Ruthie braided it at a local salon. She was quick and only took around 45 minutes!
IMG_6968
Here is the end result - pretty cute!
IMG_6971
And now it must come to an end...
IMG_7042
At least Maya is smiling! Only took me around 30 minutes to take out. Now I am off to find my next style :)

2 comments:

AnnMarie & Nick said...

I LOVE it, so cute! Your little one has GREAT hair.

Mom to many said...

Wow - they looked awesome!