
When attending the EKC Mehaber in Minneapolis, MN a few weekends ago, I came across the book "I Love My Hair". What a great kids story about AA hair. Maya can't seem to get enough of it and she actually has us read her this book every night before bed. This book talks about how beautiful the hair is and all the different ways it can be worn. This book teaches Maya that her hair is beautiful and to be proud of it. I highly recommend purchasing it if you don't already have it. I saw the author has another one out tailored to the boys. I personally haven't read this book but I bet it is worth buying. Both books are available on amazon.com or Amharic Kids. 

























1 comments:
Thanks! We have I Love Hair, and have forever, but it would be great to have the "boy" version!
Post a Comment