Saturday, September 19

Pictures

We took family pictures the other day in downtown Fargo and at Island Park.  We haven't seen them yet but did get a sneak peak at 3 of them.  They turned out so well and I'm so excited to see the rest of them.  I just hope we have a great family picture as I know there will be plenty of good pictures of Maya!

blogDSC_6814f
blogDSC_6840fbw 
blog20DSC_6773f

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures, they look like they are right out of a magazine! She is such a doll!!

Anonymous said...

oops, I forgot to leave my name Theresa.

Jaime Keller

Megan said...

Totally love them. ADORABLE! I will update the ones on your blog...just let me know which ones!

Ronnie and Suzi said...

These pictures have to be some of the best I've seen in a long time!! Maya is so stinkin' adorable and is really growing up!

Kathy Freier said...

Great pictures!! Love em, love em!! Can't wait to see the rest!