Friday, October 9

Another round of random Maya pictures

A week ago Maya wanted to go outside and play in the puddles.  She of course had to wear her rain jacket and her boots (winter boots).  She had fun!
IMG_7606
Last night Daddy gave Maya some chocolate pudding for dessert.  She LOVED it! I was impressed how clean she was considering her big bites.
IMG_7616
That same morning I snagged some photos of Maya before she headed to daycare.  Maya thought her pants were wild and so did Dad.  Aren't they cute?
IMG_7608 IMG_7612
I also tried something new last night with Maya's hair.  I really like how it turned out.  It is going to be fun experimenting with this style.
IMG_7620 IMG_7621

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! Its really cute

Melissa said...

LOVE IT. I am going to have a lot of learning to do when Sitota comes home. What products do you use?? She appears to have the same texture hair as Maya.