Saturday, October 3

Homecoming 2009

Today we enjoyed the homecoming parade and football game. We had a great time seeing old college friends and their families. Maya and her friend Wren had fun collecting lots and lots of candy! Today has been a great day but exhausting. It will be an early night tonight.

Before leaving home, we had to take annual homecoming pictures
IMG_7569 IMG_7570-1
IMG_7560-1
Wren and her parents joined us at the parade
IMG_7575
Check out this huge shopping cart!
IMG_7579
My sorority's annual "HO" dance in the middle of the street - the cars hate us!
IMG_7582
Us in front of my sorority house and a picture of Maya with her friend Wren
IMG_7586
IMG_7584
Maya's nap took place during the football game. Unfortunately it didn't last long which isn't a big surprise considering the noise level.
IMG_7587
What a great day and we are already looking forward to next year. Hopefully the Bison will win!!!

1 comments:

Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

Looks like you had a great time! I got your email and I'll try to answer soon.... I've enjoyed your blog...