Friday, April 22

Joys of Sisterhood

Sometimes I wonder who is the oldest and who is the youngest.  In our house, Makenna loves to pick on Maya.  Makenna seems to enjoy pinching, pulling of the hair, teasing, and doing anything annoying to Maya.  Of couse Maya is not a fan of her little sister picking on her and instead of using her words, Maya opts to cry and whine.  No wonder why a bottle of Advil doesn't last long in our house!

Today Grandma Linda sent the girls a little something and oh did we have a war on who was going to open the envelope.  I think the pictures says it all.  Thanks Grandma Linda for giving me a reason to take another two Advil.  Ha!

 The fight is on...
 The tears, crying, and whining begin
 DRAMA
 I am now chasing little sister to get the "goods"
 Let the climbing on top of big sister begin!
 Let's try a different angle and climb again
 Apparently I should have stopped taking photos and intervened :)