Sunday, August 12

Feeling a little better...

This afternoon, Dave and I visited with a couple who have recently adopted from Ethiopia.  We asked numerous questions about their trip that we were unsure of.  We asked questions about the flight over and back, how many outfits do we need to pack for Maya, how many bottles do we need, etc.  I also asked about how many photos they took.  I heard about one family who took 1800 photos during their trip.  I want to ensure I have plenty of memory cards along.  We did make a stop at Best Buy today and purchased another battery pack and memory card.  Dave says we should be good but I'm not so sure. 

 

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Only 5 more days at work for me before I begin my personal leave.  I am taking 10 weeks off from work so I can bond with Maya before she begins daycare.  I'm looking forward to it.

 

Theresa