Friends (Kimberly, Greg, and Abygail) came out to the lake this past weekend. Maya and Abygail are close in age and get along pretty well. They played well with each other and both looked adorable in their bathing suits! Dave was able to ski which he hasn't done at all behind our boat all summer. Thanks to Greg being able to drive the boat (no, I don't drive it as I am too scared). I even got a turn skiing for the first time this summer. The weather and water were perfect. After a fun day in the sun, we had dinner at Zorbaz. I can't believe how many times we have been there in the last month and half. Dave and I both agree that we could go awhile before eating there again even if it is yummy.
Here are some pictures from this past weekend.
Maya gets so messy when eating!
Abygail and Maya
The girls took off down the road in front of our camper
Maya is helping out by carrying her own water tube
Kimberly and Abygail
How cute are they?

























