Sunday, August 3

Wow...

I'm tired.  More like exhausted beyond words.  I think days of little sleep are finally catching up to me.  Thanks goodness Dave is here and not traveling.  Maya's newest thing is waking up during the night.  Last night she woke up twice.  We tried just letting her cry and hoped she would fall back to sleep but she doesn't.  Instead she stands up in her crib and cries until one of us comes to pick her up.  I have zero patience for this but Dave handles it well.  Maya demands to be cuddled 10-15 minutes before going back to sleep.  She doesn't fall asleep with Dave but does want to be cuddled.  Does anyone have an idea as to why this is so and what we can do to stop it?  Her night light burnt out so maybe that would help?  Any advise is appreciated and our bodies will thank you!

We'll we are getting ready for church this morning.  Hopefully the weather will clear up so we can walk.  Have a good morning everyone!