Tuesday, September 9

Cute Maya Moments

Well the day isn't over but I managed to capture two cute Maya moments to share with all of you.  The first one was this morning before leaving for daycare.  Maya found my shoes and gave them a try on.  She has discovered that the right shoe goes on the right foot, etc. 

IMG_3396
IMG_3397

The second Maya moment is very impressive.  Maya managed to eat an entire Culver's cheeseburger.  I think that calls for a shout out as those are big burgers.  I guess she was hungry!

IMG_3398
IMG_3399

On another note...our photographer posted a few pictures from Maya's 18 month photo session on her blog.  Check out them out by clicking on the link in the post below.  We also saw the rest of the pictures and they turned out great.  We have a hard decision to make as to which ones to buy.  I guess that is a good problem to have.