Have I blogged about how much I love our new house? Of course we love our house but we also love our new neighborhood. We have such great neighbors. Our next door neighbors have a 4 year old boy named Gabe. Maya just loves him. When we get home from daycare, Maya yells out "Gabe"? Gabe is usually outside on the other side of the fence yelling right back with "Maya"? It is so very cute. Well this morning Maya found her way on top of the sofa looking out the window that faces Gabe. Maya stood there yelling for Gabe but unfortunately Gabe wasn't outside. So cute for her to yell out for him but not cute that she found her way on top of the couch.
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago


























1 comments:
nothing is better than a wonderful neighborhood. she is so cute.. I bet Gabe loves that
Post a Comment