So I am still trying to figure out how to style Maya's hair. I have tried a few different products and a few different styles so far. Here is my latest. What do you all think? Personally, I think they are adorable as long as Maya doesn't pull them out. I'm debating on whether to style her hair like this for her 18 month photos which are Tuesday. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions for me?
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago


























2 comments:
I just seen your comment on my blog and i wanted to say thank you so much for remembering
Maya is soooo beautiful. I am so happy for both of you. Can you believe its been a year?
it was so good to hear from you. email me if you can.. getting your message made my day.
Please email when you can. I lost track of so many people I am just thrilled to have heard from you
Me again!! I love the welcome home video. Its beautiful... I cannot believe a year has passed.
I am going to have so much fun catching up on Maya with your blog....
Tom says hello to all of you
Post a Comment