Wow. Powerful stuff. Thanks for posting. Looks like a must see for any family involved with adoption. My local library doesn't list it yet, do you know when it was released?
What a pleasure to meet you! I am so excited about your Kolfe sponsorship and all that the LORD is doing. I would love to talk w/you. We are in the middle of funeral arrangements for my dad this week so next week would be better talk. My tele is 919-554-1716 home, 919-671-6482 cell. email emestas@nc.rr.com. Bless you! In His Timing & Care, Eileen
4 comments:
Wow. Powerful stuff. Thanks for posting. Looks like a must see for any family involved with adoption. My local library doesn't list it yet, do you know when it was released?
Hello David,
What a pleasure to meet you! I am so excited about your Kolfe sponsorship and all that the LORD is doing. I would love to talk w/you. We are in the middle of funeral arrangements for my dad this week so next week would be better talk. My tele is 919-554-1716 home, 919-671-6482 cell. email emestas@nc.rr.com. Bless you!
In His Timing & Care,
Eileen
Thank you for sharing that with us. I will look it up tonight.
Michelle
Wow - powerful indeed.
Post a Comment