Sunday, January 11

Hair

I think I hit a low on Maya's hair today.  I'm pretty sure I experienced a melt down while trying to do something with Maya's hair before church today.  Maya was a typical toddler and didn't want to sit still or sit at all.  I managed to get 1 pony in before church - ugh.  After church I decided to try something with her hair.  I had an idea and a picture in my head but had no idea if I could pull it off or if Maya would even let me try.  Luckily God was on my side (and Dave helped hold her) I managed to do a new style that I hope holds for a few days.  I'm thrilled that it worked out and it gave me a renewed confidence that I can indeed make Maya's hair look cute.  Here are some pictures...
IMG_5146
IMG_5150
IMG_5149
IMG_5147

6 comments:

trice said...

adoreable!!!

Claudia said...

oooh, I love it! Hugely impressed!

Shelly Roberts said...

Fun hair!!! :) I can't get over her loose beautiful curls! Reminds me of Naomi's as a baby.

Kimberley said...

Yeah! Great veils!!! Veils are my personal favorite!

Mom to many said...

Way cute! I need to start practicing. It won't be long now and Destiny's hair will be needing something.

Valerie said...

Very cute! Don't get discouraged. You can do it. And if you ever need some encouragement, give me a call!