What a day. Today is history and today is the day that future generations will learn about in history class. Today is probably one of the best days ever. Maya will grow up with an African American as President and potentially for 8 years. Isn't that amazing?

2 comments:
Just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what and awesome awesome day!!!!!!!
Yesterday was indeed an amazing moment for our nation.
Today, President Obama is just that, the President. He's just a human being with a very important job.
Yesterday I cheered for him and for our nation, not because of the policies and issues he stands for politically, but because we elected a minority President. Take that racism!
Today I realize that if we are truly color-blind, we will not judge Obama for good or bad based on his ethnicity, but instead we will judge him based on the type of President he turns out to be. We'll judge him simply based on his job performance, as it should be.
Personally, I hope he turns out to be a great President, because that's what our nation needs! And so far, so good! I'm impressed with is first 24 hours on the job. But that's just it, he's only been on the job for one day, so to be serious about what's best for our nation, I can't decide now if he deserves my vote in four years. :-)
In 2012, if Obama has been a good President and I agree with his policies, then I'll vote for him. Time will tell...
Post a Comment