Nicole gave me an award a couple of days ago. I am honored that she thought of me and gave me this prestige award. Nicole is a mom to 3 wonderful boys, Owen, Abram, and Solomon, and a wife to her dear husband Jared. We met them through adoption and have become good friends. Our children love each other and enjoy spending time together.
The rules of the "Your Blog is Fabulous" is to write 5 addictions and then give the award to 5 people. So here are my 5 things.
- I am addicted to blogging. I would much rather spend time updating my blog and reading other blogs than do anything else. I feel lost if I miss just one day. Check out my list of blogs on the left and you will soon be addicted too.
- Candy - just love it. I mostly love sugar candy over chocolate but I eat whatever as long as there isn't any coconut or peanut butter (not a big fan of either). I usually eat candy each and every day. The only thing that varies is the quantity.
- Movies - if time and money would allow, I would see a movie each and every weekend if not two a weekend. Actually a couple of weeks ago I did see two movies in one night and watched 4 movies that weekend. This is abnormal as I am lucky to get one movie in a week.
- Not being alone - I hate it. I am a person who loves to be surrounded by others. I am okay if that person is in another room or occupied doing something just as long as I'm not alone. I especially dislike it when Dave travels for work as I become extremely lonely and sad.
- Shutterfly and taking pictures - love taking pictures, cropping pictures, and creating digital photo books online. I love making cards, calendars, magnets, and anything else fun to make. I even made a notepad with a picture of Maya. I have a group of friends at work that also love it which makes it even more fun for me. I am actually thinking of making a new book this weekend of all of Maya's artwork from school.
Now I need to pass this award on to 5 friends:
Suzi - Suzie and Ronnie are friends we met through adoption. They are two wonderful people who we are blessed to know. They are currently in the process of adopting their domestic son Joseph.
Kerry - Kerry and Tom we met at an adoption training long before we brought Maya home. They adopted two beautiful twin boys and actually traveled one week after us. We just love keeping up with them and their boys.
Jodi - I am fairly new to reading her blog but love it. I especially love that she and her family live so close to us. Their family is beautiful and it appears we have so much in common.
Danae - We were honored to have met Danae and her husband Steve in Ethiopia as we were in the same traveling group. They adopted Eva who is going to break many hearts when she is older.
Dave - My dear husband and best dad ever :) He is so amazing and I am honored to be his wife. I wouldn't be me if it wasn't for him. I love that he has so much compassion and desire to help others and is launching a sponsorship to an orphanage in Ethiopia with our church.

























