Sunday, February 8

The Things Kids Say...

On our way out of town, we stopped at a restaurant in a small town for some lunch. As we were about to leave, two older women came in and sat in the booth right behind us. Maya was her usually friendly self and said hello to both of them. Maya also gave each one a hug good-bye and said "Bye Grandmas". Maya seems to call any older lady "Grandma".

Another time Maya and I were in the dressing room at Target. Maya said "Mommy's going potty" as I was undressing. I then said "No, Mommy's is not going potty but trying on some clothes". Maya replied "Mommy's not going potty". Of course Maya didn't say it quietly and I could hear the laughing outside the dressing room.

Yesterday Dave took Maya to the mall to run a few errands. Maya saw a black man and said "Obama, President". Hopefully the man was not in ear shot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Those are adorable!

my life, my loves! said...

That was so funny!! I loved all 3 of those. Did you ever see that commercial when the kids say something the parents really don't want anyone to know about? So they quick put a granola bar (I think thats what it was) in their mouth to keep them from spilling the beans. I loved those commercials. LOL. :)

Claudia said...

Hilarious. I especially love 'bye, grandmas!'