Sunday, February 1

Super Bowl PARRTY!

My friend Angela invited us over for a kid friendly Super Bowl party. We had awesome food, awesome company, and an awesome game to watch (so I am told as I don't watch football). The kids had a blast playing with each other as much as they are capable of at their age. Maya did great and played really well for the most part. She is 6-8 months older than the other 3 kids. I'm glad they all had a chance to play and the adults had a chance to visit. Hope you all had a great night too!
IMG_5330
We attempted to take a picture of the 4 kids...
IMG_5324
Maya helping Riley button her sweater :)
IMG_5322
Seriously, how cute is Boston? I want to take him home with me.
IMG_5282
Another little cutie (Kori) that I want to take home
IMG_5306
Dave got to sit with Riley - she is so darn sweet and very cute