Tuesday, May 26

Busy Weekend

What a weekend! This Memorial Day consisted of family, more family, and an awesome graduation party (Congrats Leslee!). Maya got to see many aunts, uncles, cousins and grandmas who spoiled her rotten. I have never seen Maya bounce off walls before but I guess that happens when over loaded with sugar and fun. Maya's meal of choice this weekend? Cheeseburgers, gummy bears (or gum gums as Maya calls them), cake, and juice.
IMG_6415
Maya sitting on Leslee's lap eating cake or should I say frosting?

Maya also had so much fun at the hotel pool. She especially loved going down the big slide over and over again. I think we have a little fish on our hands as she loves the water.
IMG_6335
Maya was ready for the pool even before we left. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures at the pool as I had to enjoy the slide too.

Hope all of you had a great long weekend. I'm thankful to have taken another day off to rest. Maya is napping and I am blogging - what fun!

2 comments:

Mom to many said...

Love the life jacket! Too cute! I can't wait to get Destiny in the pool this summer. I just worry about her skin getting too dried out from the chlorine. Lotion galore, I guess!

Danae said...

looks like Maya had a blast!

Hey could you add the new gobena coffee badge to your blog? just cut and paste the one from my blog and link it to www.gobena.org

thanks

danae