Saturday, May 23

Pretty

Yesterday Maya got her hair professionally cut and styled. Once again, Tarsi did an amazing job and Maya managed to sit for over an hour. Dave took Maya as I had to work and I am the lucky recipient of a facial rash. Unfortunately I have to stay far away from any of my hair/make-up products as well as Maya's hair products. Thankfully we have Tarsi who can help me out. Maya thinks her hair is very pretty and we think so too :)
mayas new do-1

3 comments:

Claudia said...

oooh, love it!

Sorry you're rashy :(

Kathy Freier said...

Can you tell me where you take Maya for her hair styling? I would like to take Ana somewhere to get her hair braided in a couple weeks. She will be starting swimming lessons and think having her hair braided would be much more manageable during the lessons.

DenaeDahlen said...

I also agree with Maya - very pretty!