Wednesday, June 17

Favorite Things

It appears Maya has acquired some favorites. 

Such as her favorite shoes: 
IMG_6456
Her favorite doll, Barbara: 
IMG_6555
Her favorite book, "Choco" 
IMG_6551 
Her favorite show(s), Dora & Diego
dora 
Her favorite song, "Human" 
thekillers
Yes - it is the song from The Killers - she loves singing along to it and requests it to be played every time we get into the car. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love that her doll's name is Barbara! Solomon's favorite song of the week is Enemy by Greenday.

Angel said...

Theresa,

We are adopting through the same agency. My husband and I used to live in Fargo.( now we live in St. Cloud) I was wondering if you know Jack and Sarah Keller. They just had a baby boy and are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. I would for you two to connect if you don't know each other. They live in the south Fargo area.

You can send me an eamil at:
larsenangel@charter.net

Blessings!
Angel