Friday, June 26

Gathering

Our friend Betty had us over last night as well as others to meet her mother.  Betty's mother is visiting for the summer from Ethiopia.  Although I don't speak Amharic, I absolutely loved Betty's mother.  She is incredible sweet and loving.  Maya loved her too (as well as the terrific play ground set in the back yard).  Thank you Betty for a great time!

Betty and her mother show us how to do the traditional Ethiopian dance.  A few of us gave it a try too. 
IMG_6794 
Maya and her new friend Wren play soccer and they are good!
IMG_6789
Us with Betty's mother
IMG_6803

2 comments:

JourneyToNumberThree said...

Theresa, Looks like so much fun. Wish we lived closer ( :

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time, we were so sad to miss it.

I love that photo of Betty and her mom dancing, huge smiles!