Sunday, August 16

Weekend Pics

On Friday we took a vacation day and headed to the lake. We all had fun playing at the beach, going on a boat ride, taking a long nap, and enjoying some much needed family time. On Saturday we enjoyed a quiet morning at the lake (despite the rain) and then drove back to town to attend a good friend's 30th birthday party. Maya enjoyed the swimming part of the party :) After the party Maya got her hair braided while watching a little Diego. Today we are heading back to the lake to enjoy what looks to be a dreary day. But hey, why not? Unfortunately we don't have much summer left so we need to make the most of it.
IMG_7182
IMG_7193
How adorable is she? I think I've said that before but I'm her mom so it's okay.
IMG_7204
We found a new place to dine on Lake Melissa. It had really great pizza, malts, and some yummy mints which Maya loved.
IMG_7213
IMG_7224
Maya loves the boat and loves to help Dad drive it. She has no fear and always wants to go faster.
IMG_7230
Maya had a blast swimming in the big pool. It was hard to get her out of it when it was time to go home.
IMG_7239
Love how her hair turned out and it took me less then 30 minutes. I think I love that even more. Maya always is asking for braids.
IMG_7241
IMG_7242

1 comments:

JourneyToNumberThree said...

Theresa-her hair is soo cute-you did a great job. I may need your advise someday ( ;