Monday, March 21

My Blog

I have been tossing around the idea of writing my last blog post and saying good-bye to Conspicuous Family. When I started my blog back in the fall of 2006, it was to inform friends and family about our adoption process. From there it turned into a place to watch Maya grow and our journey as a family. The blog eventually grew into a place where we could connect with other adoption families, meet other mommy's, and to continue to keep friends and family updated on our lives.

So what changed?

Life really. It seems it is harder and harder to keep the blog current and content worthy to be read. A friend told me just the other day that it is all about priorities and what you choose to fit into your day. She is right.

As I think about my beloved blog, I want nothing more to continue to update it and to continue to connect with other adoption families and mommy's. I know my family enjoys keeping up with the girls and seeing pictures of them. It is a great way to document M&M's lives as well as an outlet to express my feelings that I have as a mother of two Ethiopian girls. The entire point of my redesigned blog is to

At this point, I am going to keep my blog alive and will work on getting it back to a healthy state. If you like my blog and enjoy reading it, please drop me a line. I could use some encouragement right now.