We just got home from Maya's first doctor's appointment. She did very well considering she had to get a shot and get blood drawn. She now weights 14lbs. According to the doctor, she is right on track developmentally. She also gave us the go to start Maya on baby food. Maya and I are going to make a Target run later today to get some. Plus, I need a perscription filled for her as she has an ear infection in her right ear. More than likely, she got it on the plane ride home. That could also be why she has been a little fussy these past few days.
Dave went back to work today. He is still under the weather so I'm not sure how long he will last at work. Maya is taking her nap and I'm doing some laundry. It is pretty exciting at our house these days 
More later...bye!
Theresa


























1 comments:
Hi!So excited to hear about your trip and bring baby home! I\'m glad to hear you are enjoying domestic life. I always felt babies got very easy and fun after about six months old. Please consider yourselves lucky to get to skip to this fun stage of her life. I just sent my baby to preschool yesterday! Only a few tears were shed, all by Mom!Continued good luck and God Bless you and your wonderful family.With love fromSarah (Kramer) KoehnP.S. Please post more pictures!!
Post a Comment