Monday, September 24

Not much to report


 


Hello everyone,

 

Maya is still doing very well.  We think she is really adjusting well and bonding to us.  Maya loves to be held and loves to be played with.  Since I was a cheerleader in high school, I taught Maya some 8 counts which she loves.  Dave just shakes his head.  Maya has the best laugh and of course the most adorable smile.  We are so lucky.

 

Today Maya was a bit crabby.  Apparently we fed her too many bananas and her tummy wasn't feeling good.  She managed to work through it and is feeling much better.  I gave her a bath before bedtime which helped sooth her. 

 

Tomorrow Maya is going on her first out of town road trip.  We are driving to visit my mom and grandmother.  It should be interesting as this is her first trip and we plan to stay two nights.  On Friday, Dave's family is coming into town for the weekend.  Dave's family is having a celebration party for Maya on Sunday.  We are looking forward to them all meeting Maya.  It will be a fun and busy week/weekend.

 

Take care,

Theresa