Thursday, September 13

Shopping

Maya had her first shopping experience today with mom and Aunt Tori.  She did really well considering she was in a fitting room for awhile while I tried on some clothes.  She did fell asleep for a short while but not long enough.  She woke up and wanted out of her stroller.  It is nice to know that I can take her to the mall or to another store once in awhile if we need to get out of the house. 

 

Okay moms out there - we need some help.  It seems Maya is into having daily blow outs.  I know I have the right size diaper (based on weight) and I have tried two different brands.  What can we do to prevent these massive blow outs?  If you have any advise for us first time parents please email us or leave a comment below.  We would very much appreciate it!

 

Well it is time for another feeding - she is really liking her solids these days except for peas.  She refuses to eat them Smile

 

Theresa 

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Do you think your problem is with the blowouts or with the diapers?  As far as the diapers go, even if the lbs. seem to be the right size, sometimes you might still want to go up one.  Alex just jumped to size 4 because he was leaking through his size 3s.  You also might want to switch up brands, although it\'s a huge hassle to buy a bunch of different packs.
 
As far as the blowouts go, make sure you\'re not giving her any juice or foods like prunes, plums, etc. that cause blowouts.  Maybe add a little extra cereal and things like bananas to her diet.  If her formula doesn\'t have iron, adding that might help as well.  I\'m sure once she gets used to the new foods and probably the water too, her body will adjust.