This might be the most beautiful child I've ever seen. I'm not sure what the contest it, but I think you guys win. I am so excited about this blog that I had to write even before I read on...it is my dream to adopt from Ethiopia. And look at Maya. She certainly is a dream come true, isn't she. Can't WAIT to read on! And I am going to send this on to one of my very best friends who just brought her little boy, Desse, home from Ethiopia three weeks ago!! Love to your beautiful family. G
2 comments:
Too cute:)
OKAY.
This might be the most beautiful child I've ever seen. I'm not sure what the contest it, but I think you guys win. I am so excited about this blog that I had to write even before I read on...it is my dream to adopt from Ethiopia. And look at Maya. She certainly is a dream come true, isn't she.
Can't WAIT to read on!
And I am going to send this on to one of my very best friends who just brought her little boy, Desse, home from Ethiopia three weeks ago!!
Love to your beautiful family.
G
Post a Comment