Sunday, November 15

A Weekend for Me!

This past weekend I got to spend some quality time with my sister Tori and my mother Julie at an artistic retreat 5 hours away from home.  I have never been to something like this and never thought I ever would.  This retreat is for those that love to scrapbook or do any other creative passion.  I don't scrapbook or quilt or make cards, etc.  I do however love to make digital photo books and felt this was a perfect opportunity for me to get some of my projects completed.  Not only did I spend quality time with my family and complete some projects, I also met some very sweet and kind women from all over the state.  I also ate some of the best food ever and even got some relaxation in.  I think I might need to make this an annual thing (smile).  It did feel good to have a weekend for me but I did miss Maya and Dave terribly.

Here is a picture of my sister Tori and myself on day 2 of the retreat.  We took advantage of being away and stayed in our sweats all day.  It was great!

Camp of the Cross