Friday, November 27

What Maya is thankful for:

In no particular order...

  1. pancakes
  2. cupcakes
  3. waffles

Yep - that is what Maya is thankful for when she was asked.  I am so grateful to have such a daughter who appreciates others such as her mommy and daddy. Okay, she is only 2 so I will let this slide this year.

We did have a nice and crazy Thanksgiving with my side of the family.  We hosted and everything turned out great thanks to chef Dave!
IMG_8133

Maya and her cousin Olivia who is 3 had a blast playing with each other and playing with each and every toy in the family room (oh my!).
IMG_8122

I am personally thankful for many things.  I am thankful for my Grandma Clara who was able to travel far to be here
IMG_8118
for my Maya
IMG_8161
for my nieces and nephews
IMG_8144 
for silly girls in adorable matching pajamas from Aunt Tori
IMG_8198 
and for playful girls with newly painted finger nails during spa night!
IMG_8215 
and most of all I am thankful for my family. 
IMG_8178

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I have been on your blog several times and i so appreciate all the wonderful links. I have ordered books, etc... from links you have posted. Thank you! Anyway - my husband, Chad, graduated from high school with David and his sister, Teresa, has spoken with him through facebook about our plans to adopt a toddler boy from Ethiopia. I finally made the connection! Small world!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Your daughter is soooo adorable....I love reading your posts and your family pic is great. We all have sooo uch to be thankful for:) Have a great day!!

God Bless,
Karen
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com