Monday, May 24

At the Salon Again!

I loved Bibianna so much that I made another appointment for Maya last week to get her hair braided.  Maya didn't sit as well as the first time but she survived the hour it took Bibianna to braid her hair.  I actually really like it and am happy that it is staying in a lot longer than the last style.  I may actually get 10 glorious days before having to take the braids out. 

I did make one more appointment before Bibianna graduates but this time for a trim.  Maya's hair needs it as the ends are getting so tangled.  She hates me combing her hair these days so a trim is in order.  I didn't schedule another hair style appointment as I thought I better start doing it myself again. 

Maya enjoys a slushy in her cool Dora cup
IMG_0408 
Maya and her crazy hair (notice the cape is off - only lasted a few minutes on)
IMG_0412 
Bibianna braids Maya's hair and Maya's braids her Barbie's hair.  Too cute.
IMG_0416
Finished!!!!
IMG_0418
Impossible to get a good picture at the salon so I took some close-ups at home
IMG_0428 IMG_0424

4 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

Looks great! How nice that you have someone nearby who can help you!

I'm going to work on braiding this summer when I'm off work. Maybe beading, too... we'll see how ambitious I am!

Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

Ohhhh... I love it!

Mom to many said...

Oh - you are so lucky - I need to come up for a trim for Destiny. Was it at the Calypso? Would they trim and braid??? That might be too much for Miss 2 year old, not sure!~

Mom to many said...

YES - Please send me the phone number for the hair place! Is she still there in July though? I am thinking of coming up then. If not, I will have to just go to Calypso, I suppose! Thanks - you can email me at weels1@hotmail.com