Monday, May 10

Mother's Day - A Day Late

Happy Belated Mother's Day everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful day.

On Friday late afternoon, the girls' daycare had a Mother's Day treat.  Maya's class sang us a very special song, gave us a decorated treasure box (made with love from our child) with yummy chocolates inside, shared cookies and juice with us, and gave us this:

IMG_0337
It is a sheet of paper with a series of questions which Maya answered.  Maya's teacher asked Maya the question and wrote down exactly the answer Maya provided to her.  I realize it is small and possibly hard to read so let me tell you each of the questions and answers.

  1. What is your mom's name?
    T
  2. What does she do?
    She takes care of me and my sister
  3. How old is she?
    6 1/2
  4. What does daddy call mom?
    T
  5. What is her favorite color?
    white and brown
  6. What is her favorite food?
    jelly beans
  7. What is her favorite movie?
    Lion King
  8. How many brothers and sisters does she have?
    John is her brother and Shannon is her sister
  9. Where does she like to take you for fun?
    She takes me to swimming lessons
  10. What message do you want to send her for mother's day?
    I Love You!

    Even though Maya isn't correct on most of her answers, I love it.  I plan to treasure this for a very long time. 

2 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

awwww.I love it...sooo cute:)

Julie said...

What happened to Tori? She sees her the most. What kids think of.