Wednesday, March 25

Flood

For those of you in the Fargo area you very aware of the flood conditions.  For anyone else, Fargo is getting hit hard with a flood that could wipe out our entire town.  I strongly believe the city is doing the right things to protect our citizens, businesses, and city.  Many people from all over are volunteering their time to help fight this flood.  I personally just arrived home from helping fill sandbags.  I'm tired but I know that I barely did anything compared to many other people.  Please everyone, pray for us.  Pray that the citizens, animals, homes. etc. will be saved.  We need all the prayers we can get.

If anyone wants to view photos or read more about it, check out www.valleyfloodwatch.com.

3 comments:

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Been thinking of you guys a lot! Praying this is not really happening! Looking outside our windows to 5-6 foot snow drifts and snow coming down, hard to believe there is melting anywhere! We'll be praying for everyone over there!!

writex3 said...

We've been following the situation & thinking of you, too. I hope it all turns out ok. Scary stuff.

Anonymous said...

I was watching the news last night and immediately thought of you all. Scary. We are thinking of you here.