Sunday, March 22

Maya's big girl room!

The room has come together nicely. After Maya's nap, we spent a few hours working in her room. We cleaned, moved furniture, made the bed, and decorated. There is still a few things left to be done such as wall decorations, curtains, and getting Maya to sleep in her new big girl's bed.  Next on the list is to work on the other two bedrooms where all the baby stuff is currently. I guess the to-do list is never finished.
IMG_5822
IMG_5815
IMG_5816
IMG_5818
IMG_5819
IMG_5817

4 comments:

Kathy Freier said...

Thanks for the tips on things to shop for!! I am writing all the advice down. Maya's room is adorable!! I'm sure she will love her new big girl bed!!

Mom to many said...

How very adorable! I love all the girly colors. Good job!

Ronnie and Suzi said...

I love it!!! Those colors are great! Hope she enjoys it!

Trudy said...

Her room is too cute! I'll have to have you come help me do Sophia's when the time comes.