Tuesday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hope you all remembered to wear green today and didn't get pinched!  Maya had another party at daycare today.  Apparently they had cookies and green kool-aid.  
IMG_5701-1 IMG_5691
IMG_5702-1
Maya matched her friend Addison today - aren't they cute?
IMG_5698-1 
Of course I had to get a picture with my sweetie, look at her cheezy grin!
IMG_5692
And here is a close-up of Maya's hair.  It is a new style that I tried and absolutely love it.  It has held very well too. 
IMG_5700
Another random picture but I couldn't resist.  They were really cute today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your doggies. Maya's hair is looks great!

Stacy said...

Hey, we came this [] close to comign to Fargo for part of spring break but alas it wasn't to happen. Still, I plan on contacting you if we do get up there. My friend (the ones i always babysit for) has family in Fargo and Moorhead. The one time I had Lucy's hair professionally braided was at the braid factory and they were friendly and good.