This morning we had Maya's 2 year pictures taken. The photographer did a wonderful job of interacting with Maya and getting her to smile. We had many great pictures to choose from but we narrowed it down to a few. Here are some of our favorites - what a tough decision we have!
8
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I would be one broke mama, if I had to buy pictures of Maya! They all look great! Where did you go?
I agree....I would need to NOT bring my checkbook in with me when I ordered pictures to avoid draining my account! They are adorable! Maya is beautiful!
8 comments:
I would be one broke mama, if I had to buy pictures of Maya! They all look great! Where did you go?
She is so darn cute!! That is a tough one, I love them all.
She has such a sweet smile!
these are great! I especially love hte one with the '2'!
I agree....I would need to NOT bring my checkbook in with me when I ordered pictures to avoid draining my account! They are adorable! Maya is beautiful!
These are gorgeous, I am happy to swap out the header image of the blog with one of your favorites if you like.
Just let me know, Meg
Way cute - I wish I lived closer... I would LOVE to take some pictures of your little princess.
Beautiful photos of your little angel.
Post a Comment