Thursday, February 18

Cast Your Vote!

I need your help! The girls are having their pictures taken in a few days and I can not decide on the outfits!

Well I know Maya will be wearing this:
IMG_9766
And Makenna will be wearing one of these dresses:IMG_9767
So I need your help - which one do you think looks the best? #1 or #2?
IMG_9768
IMG_9770
Please vote by leaving a comment as I am not very technology savvy or I would have created voting buttons. Thank you!!!!!!

21 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm going with #1...I think! But they are all ADORABLE!!!!

Is Ria taking their pics??

Brandi

Claudia said...

i say it HAS to be the spots. The two spotty dresses look adorable together.

Matt and Jennifer said...

#2 - Although I will have to say that your girls would look great with either combination.

Deena said...

I'm lovin' the polka dots... they will look adorable in either :) Good luck - hope you get some great shots!

my life, my loves! said...

#2! Love them both but #2 is soooo cute! :)

Gina said...

#1 - definitely. Too many polka dots in #2! But they'll be adorable either way.

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Hello there! I'm Sarah (www.roaryneedsafriend.blogspot.com) and just saying hi for the first time. I think I found your blog through Claudia's?

Anyway, I think the large polka dot dress with the small polka dots dress is very, very cute combo. :)

Leslee Uhrich said...

I would have to say number 2 is adorable

Janice said...

I just came across your blog. I would have to go with #2. They just look so cute together.

AnnMarie & Nick said...

I'm going to have to go with #2. But either really would be cute:)

Unknown said...

can u change it up? switch dresses during the shoot? get a few with both?

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

I like #2.....can't wait to see you pics:) They are gonna be cute no matter what they wear....

Love, Karen
WI
Adopting 2 kiddos from ET..currently #9. Go to:
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Funny...I was gonna say the polka dots, but I really like the #1 combo when I see them put together like that. So my vote is #1, but it looks like I'm in the minority here! Either way you go they will be adorable...and now I wanna know where you got those dresses?

Nikki said...

Oh my heavens!!! I LOVE both combos! I think #1 is a sweet look and #2 is more of a fun look! Either one will be adorable with your two little dolls! Can't wait to see the results!

Where did you find the little dress in picture #1? I think it's adorable!
Nikki

Domestic adoption March 2008
Waiting for baby #2 since June 5, 2009

Valerie said...

Hey Theresa,

I hope your're enjoying your day. I vote #1. I can't wait to see the pics!

Evan said...

Number 1. Both choices are very cute however.

Lisa Kragnes said...

I vote # 1 - they will look so adorable!! Give them both a kiss from Auntie Lisa

David said...

OK - I am laughing at these results. From my tally not sure if there is a clear winner, pretty much a split down the middle.

Now Theresa will make me feel like I am making the decision tonight :) which one do you think she will want me to pick?

Carson said...

I like #1!!! The polka dots are cute too, though but #1 wins for me :)

Melissa said...

#1 is my vote. Good Luck with the pics :)

Mom to many said...

My vote is #2 - your photographer won't have to change backdrops and all your photos could be grouped together for a great look!