Monday, February 22

What a Morning!

My morning started out bright and early thanks to Maya waking up shortly after 6:00 am. Technically I should had been up already working out but my body didn't want to move when the alarm sounded at 5:30 am. Thankfully Maya was happy this morning and cooperated which is rare these days. We then went downstairs and Maya decided to be a normal toddler. As I was busy washing dishes, Maya wanted some fruit snacks and climbed on top of the stool next to the fruit snack cupboard. I convinced her not to have any so she turned to my laptop instead. Well...my tall glass of water was next to my laptop and guess what happened next? Yep, you guessed right. Maya bumped my water glass on to my computer! Dave helped me out and we managed to clean up the water from the floor, counter top, stool, cupboards, and what we could off the computer. So now my computer is "drying out" and I am hopeful it will work. Until then, I am stuck using Dave's computer with the split keyboard (yuck).

When my computer is up and running, I will post some pictures from this past weekend: ice skating across the street from our house with friends and celebrating Maya's 3rd birthday. It is hard to believe my baby girl is 3 on Thursday. Where did the time go???