Saturday, February 6

Hair Blogs

For those who have read my blog for awhile know that I love to blog about hair. I am always looking for new styles and ideas. It is fun to learn how to style Maya's hair and to complete a new "do". Due to my love of learning about Maya's hair, I have found two fun blogs that I must share with you.

The first one is Happy Girl Hair. This blog is a mom of 5 year old twins from Ethiopia. She has great hair ideas, question and answer posts, and features hair related products such as styling products and sleep caps. Check it out!

The second blog is Beads, Braids, and Beyond. This blog has tons of styles to use as inspiration as well as the ability for you to share your hair pictures of your child(ren). I even saw she had a give away to win some Curly Q product. How cool is that?

I hope these two blogs give you all some added inspiration. I know it has given me some to try something new and to keep learning. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Laura Lu said...

oooo, super fun!!!!! do you mind if i pass this along to my other adoptive mamas!?!

Sweeney Family said...

Thanks for finding me via my blog..we are just starting the process again to go back to Ethiopia. Curious about which homestudy agency you used.

Deena said...

Thank you so much for the info! We are waiting for a referral of a little girl (2-4?) and will need this great advice! I have been following your blog for a little while and love your posts. Thanks so much for blogging about your trip to Ethiopia. We are excited and a little anxious about the travel - after reading your posts, I just want to get there already!!! Thanks again for sharing your story - it is nice to know that there are others in the North that adopt from Ethiopia - it seems like so many blogggers are from the South :) We are in Wisconsin...