Saturday, February 13

Adoption Playgroup

Thursday evening we hung out at the children's museum at Yunker Farm with our adoption playgroup. Maya had a blast playing with all of her friends especially her good buddy Solomon. Makenna seemed to enjoy herself by watching all the excitement while staying super close to me in the baby Bjorn. However, I think Dave had the most fun with Solomon's dad Jared. Look at these big kids. They were playing rough with other boys by throwing balls at them. It was really funny and I love the action shot.

IMG_9663
Makenna and I hanging out...
IMG_9653
and of course Maya had fun playing with all sorts of fun stuff
IMG_9672 IMG_9679
IMG_9654 IMG_9657
Thank you to Nicole for another fun playgroup!

1 comments:

Theta Mom said...

That DOES look like fun! Great blog you have here and I just caught the post you linked back to Theta Mom - thank you!

Following you and look forward to connecting with you. :)