Friday, April 2

Crafty

I've been feeling a little crafty these days which is not like me at all!  I usually have lots of ideas roaming through my head but I never usually take time to make them into a reality.

My idea was this - I would make letters and string them together to make Makenna's name for her bedroom wall.  Easy enough.  I started by strolling the aisles of Michael's and Joann Fabrics to get some ideas of how to make my idea into a reality.  I ended up picking up some coordinating paper, miniature clothes pins, some fun flowers, and a pack of these fun crystals.  I already had some ribbon to match and of course my hot glue gun.

 IMG_0084

I asked a friend of mine to cut out the letters with her Cricut machine and then I just had to assemble.  I think it turned out fantastic with very little money invested.  Such a cute way to add some personality, uniqueness and charm into Makenna's bedroom. 

IMG_0079
IMG_0080

4 comments:

Nikki said...

TOO cute!!! I love it!!!

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Very, very cute.

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Love it!! Great idea:)

Deena said...

I love it! What a great idea...I'm impressed :)